Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One for all your business owners...

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned that fact that I had a lovely little compnay helping me with all my Google Analytics, SEO etc which has made my web traffic and blog visits sky rocket......not to mention increasing my sales which is amazing but also knackering as I have spent the past few weeks making underwear and wrapping up dresses to be sent out....but I digress.

After I posted the blog I had quite a few of peopl asking about the company and whether it could help them. I told my Analytics Gurus all about it and now they are organising either a conference call or meet + greet so they can tell you in person what they can do for you.....how lovely.

So...being the lovely lady that I am I have offered to organise this so if you are interested please drop me a line at lucy@hummingbirdvintage.co.uk and I will arrange xx