Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back from the Land of Beautiful People...

So I am back from Ibiza....slightly bruised and worse for wear but generally in good shape and here is what I learnt from my experience....

1. Although Ibiza is the land of the achingly hip and trendy....vintage still rocks. I wore this outfit on the 'Showgirls and Sequins' night. Yes it was hot (thank you 1970's polyester) but I got tons of compliments and stood out...maybe a bit too much!!



2. We all try and loose that magical half a stone before holiday but once you are there it doesn't really matter if you have lost it or not....and it will not stop you having a fry up for breakfast followed by steak for dinner....with chips....and bread...with garlic mayo...all washed down with a litre of sangria.



3. Even though I haven't really exercised in...well....ever I was still able to dance for around six hours a night non-stop....sturdy legs I salute you!!

4. You are able to make fabulous new friends in a short space of time but also it doesn't actually matter if not everyone likes you.



5. And finally....no matter how brown you think you are if you sit on the last day in the sun with no protection on you will burn....FACT!!